Power Up To 4 Link Lights From A Single Power Source
The Link Tower is an individual lighting tower system that has little competition.
Quite simply the Link Tower bears all the features and benefits of standard tower flood lights but with the added benefit of being able to safely link together, resulting in a row of powerful tower lighting sets all from one power source - mains or generator. Illumination is from a 7m vertical, manually operated, stainless steel mast.
The Link Tower can be deployed at shows, events, construction sites and on the UK rail network. The linking lighting towers should not be considered as a lightweight piece of equipment - this is a substantial item of plant - designed to work on most types of outdoor contracts.
The Link Tower has confirmed its individuality by being patented - patent no. PCT/IT04/00832.
40% Less Space
Automatic Power Off
- A unique linkable lighting system - dispensing with the need for individual lights with separate power sources
- Up to four LinkTowers can be linked together and powered from a single power source - lighting up a massive area with just one generator
- It is easy and cost-effective to transport - six LinkTowers will fit on one standard truck
- The LinkTower can be set up and deployed by a single person saving time and manpower
- There is a choice of lighting styles - halogen or metal halide lamps
- The LinkTower is fitted with forklift pockets for easy manoeuvrability and armoured cabling is available for secure connections
- Model: Linktower 7m
- Floodlights: 4X400W metal halide
- Close Dimension: 1200 x 800 x 2330mm
- Open Dimension: 1800 x 1400 x 7000mm
- Weight: 244 Kg
Tower Lighting for the Construction Industry
Tower lighting can be used in many different industry sectors, the most obvious is the construction industry. Our tower lighting come with tilted heads to provide localising light in one specific area, or illumination around the tower in all directions. Adequate lighting is required by law when conducting outside work, and a mobile tower lighting unit is the ideal equipment to provide adjustable lighting.
Lighting Towers for Events & Festivals
In the summer during festival season one of the key parts of the event is going to be the lighting. Events companies will find our mobile lighting towers particularly useful for setting up outdoor areas, marquees and other venues quickly overnight, which is often the only way to meet an event schedule.
Hire or Permanent Mobile Lighting
Mobile lighting can be used in a variety of ways and is both cost effective and easily transportable. Our mobile lighting towers can be hired for a project or permanently installed around a building or site to provide security or flood lights for any open air event or site. We have a mobile lighting solution, allowing you to work or play until late at night or early morning.
Light Towers for Roadworks & Motorway Maintenance
Our light towers is a great way to provide powerful and portable lighting, which can be used for many different applications within a wide variety of industries. This type of lighting is very commonly seen in use at roadsides and on motorways when maintenance work is necessary, light towers can be moved easily wherever it is needed. Night work can be difficult and dangerous if visibility is poor, so having a good supply of powerful and consistent lighting is essential to ensure that site health and safety standards are met.