VB-9 ECO Lighting Tower
72% Reduction in Fuel Costs, Saving Over £127 per week
The VB-9 ECO Lighting Tower features a 9-metre vertical, hydraulic mast, delivering an impressive average 20 Lux coverage over 3600 sq.m.
The VB9 is fitted with four, recently developed, 400w metal halide lamps and a 170-litre long run fuel tank, providing 340 hours usage on a single tank of fuel.
The VB-9 ECO Lighting Tower is sure to be of interest to hire firms, large and small, as the next generation of mobile lighting tower, offering full power flood lighting combined with real environmental benefits.
Suitable for these sectors:
- Road Works
- Construction Sites
40% Less Space
Automatic Power Off
- Maximum height 9m
- Galvanized telescopic mast
- 4 galvanized stabilizers adjustable in height
- Hydraulic lifting system
- Tower routable by hand at 340°
- Certified wind stability up to 100 Km/h
- Electrical coiled cable for feeding the floodlights
- On/Off switches one for each two lamps
- 4 high efficiency metal halide floodlights
- Structure assembled on a single axle trailer
- Available in the versions on trailer with or without brakes
- 170 litres long run fuel tank
- More than 340 hours running time
- Central lifting hook
- Kohler Engine with 12V electric start
- Sound proof canopy
- Easy access for the maintenance due to large lockable doors
- Floodlights: 4 X 150W / 4 X 400W High efficiency Metal halide
- Close Dimension: 2400 x 1430 x 2220mm
- Open Dimension: 2400 x 1980 x 90000mm
- Weight: 970 Kg
Tower Lighting for the Construction Industry
Tower lighting can be used in many different industry sectors, the most obvious is the construction industry. Our tower lighting come with tilted heads to provide localising light in one specific area, or illumination around the tower in all directions. Adequate lighting is required by law when conducting outside work, and a mobile tower lighting unit is the ideal equipment to provide adjustable lighting.
Lighting Towers for Events & Festivals
In the summer during festival season one of the key parts of the event is going to be the lighting. Events companies will find our mobile lighting towers particularly useful for setting up outdoor areas, marquees and other venues quickly overnight, which is often the only way to meet an event schedule.
Hire or Permanent Mobile Lighting
Mobile lighting can be used in a variety of ways and is both cost effective and easily transportable. Our mobile lighting towers can be hired for a project or permanently installed around a building or site to provide security or flood lights for any open air event or site. We have a mobile lighting solution, allowing you to work or play until late at night or early morning.
Light Towers for Roadworks & Motorway Maintenance
Our light towers is a great way to provide powerful and portable lighting, which can be used for many different applications within a wide variety of industries. This type of lighting is very commonly seen in use at roadsides and on motorways when maintenance work is necessary, light towers can be moved easily wherever it is needed. Night work can be difficult and dangerous if visibility is poor, so having a good supply of powerful and consistent lighting is essential to ensure that site health and safety standards are met.