VT-1 ECO Lighting Tower
Award Winning Powerful Site Lighting
The principal feature of the VT-1 ECO Lighting Tower is an advanced light detection sensor and auto stop/start mechanism that automatically switches on the unit when the ambient light has descended to a predetermined level. In reverse, the sensor will close down the lighting set when sufficient brightness rises.
This completely alleviates the need to employ a team of operatives, travelling from site to site, manually starting and stopping each individual lighting set, at night and in the morning.
Combining the two factors of less personnel travelling to site and flood lights in operation only when it is dark, TowerLight has calculated that reduced pollution levels of up to 30% could be achieved, representing a significant proportion of overall carbon usage reduction.
Suitable for these sectors:
- Road Works
- Construction Sites
40% Less Space
Automatic Power Off
- Starts automatically when it goes dark
- 9kva Generator
- 9 metre hydraulic galvanised mast
- Fully adjustable stabilisers for safe erection and continuous use.
- 360° turntable - for safe lighting coverage
- Simple to operate, all controls are easily accessible and secured away from unauthorised access.
- A hydraulic security valve is fitted- meaning that the mast can be safely lowered if the engine fails or the battery is stolen.
- VT1 Eco is fully bunded for all oil and water.
- 4 stabilizers - adjustable in height
- 30% Fuel saving from the Auto start and stop sensor
- 4kva extra auxiliary available when the lights are running
- Model: VT-1 Eco 9m MH
- Floodlights: 4 X 1000W Metal Halide
- Close Dimension: L x W x H 3400 x 1550 x 2330mm
- Open Dimension: L x W x H 3400 x 1850 x 2000mm
- Weight: 1115 Kg
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 116 litres
- Single Phase Voltage: 10kVA - 240V
- Engine Type: Kubota Diesel D1105
- Power: 13,7HP
- RPM: 1500
- Noise Level: 88 Lwa
Tower Lighting for the Construction Industry
Tower lighting can be used in many different industry sectors, the most obvious is the construction industry. Our tower lighting come with tilted heads to provide localising light in one specific area, or illumination around the tower in all directions. Adequate lighting is required by law when conducting outside work, and a mobile tower lighting unit is the ideal equipment to provide adjustable lighting.
Lighting Towers for Events & Festivals
In the summer during festival season one of the key parts of the event is going to be the lighting. Events companies will find our mobile lighting towers particularly useful for setting up outdoor areas, marquees and other venues quickly overnight, which is often the only way to meet an event schedule.
Hire or Permanent Mobile Lighting
Mobile lighting can be used in a variety of ways and is both cost effective and easily transportable. Our mobile lighting towers can be hired for a project or permanently installed around a building or site to provide security or flood lights for any open air event or site. We have a mobile lighting solution, allowing you to work or play until late at night or early morning.
Light Towers for Roadworks & Motorway Maintenance
Our light towers is a great way to provide powerful and portable lighting, which can be used for many different applications within a wide variety of industries. This type of lighting is very commonly seen in use at roadsides and on motorways when maintenance work is necessary, light towers can be moved easily wherever it is needed. Night work can be difficult and dangerous if visibility is poor, so having a good supply of powerful and consistent lighting is essential to ensure that site health and safety standards are met.