VT-1 Superlight 9m Lighting Tower
Award Winning Powerful Site Lighting
The VT-1 Superlight 9m Lighting Tower are tower lights that are very quiet and ideally suited for use at outdoor events, yet burly enough to stand up to the harshness of modern construction sites. The transportation of the VT-1 is cost effective - its unique design means that a transport firm can deliver up to twelve sets on one standard 12m vehicle.
The VT-1 can be fitted to a road tow undercarriage with approved certification for transportation in the UK, Holland, Belgium, France and Germany.
The highly successful, award winning, VT-1 Superlight 9m Lighting Tower has been a massive seller worldwide, lighting up construction sites and outside events, throughout Europe, Australasia, South Africa and the Middle East.
The VT-1 tower lights has whisper quiet noise levels (just 65 dBA at 7 m) and a long run fuel tank, which makes it ideally suited for outside events, site lighting in construction and highway contracts, as well as for mines, car parks, industrial sites, airports, warehouses and pedestrian areas at public events.
It is also ideal for providing proper illumination in civil protection situations.
Suitable for these sectors:
- Road Works
- Construction Sites
40% Less Space
Automatic Power Off
- Maximum height 9m
- Galvanised telescopic mast
- 4 x Height adjustable galvanized stabilisers
- Hydraulic lifting system
- 340 degree mast rotation by hand
- Certified wind proof up to 80Km/h
- Electrical coiled cable contained inside
- On/Off switches one for each lamp
- 4 floodlights 1000W metal halide (JM version)
- 4 floodlights 1000W halogen (AL version)
- Lamps complete with bulb
- For simple maintenance electrical device for floodlights placed at base of tower
- In case of damage to hydraulic system, safety manual pump enables lowering of the tower
- Structure assembled on slow trailer not homologated
- 116 litres long run fuel tank
- Bunded tank to avoid fuel spillage on the ground
- Central lifting hook
- 9KVA super silent generating set 90Lwa 1500rpm
- Kubota engine diesel
- 3KVA - 230V outlet with ELCB protection
- Model: Superlight VT-1 9m MH
- Floodlights: 4X1000W metal halide
- Close Dimension: 3400x1550x2330mm
- Open Dimension: 3450x1850x9000mm
- Weight: 1115 Kg
Tower Lighting for the Construction Industry
Tower lighting can be used in many different industry sectors, the most obvious is the construction industry. Our tower lighting come with tilted heads to provide localising light in one specific area, or illumination around the tower in all directions. Adequate lighting is required by law when conducting outside work, and a mobile tower lighting unit is the ideal equipment to provide adjustable lighting.
Lighting Towers for Events & Festivals
In the summer during festival season one of the key parts of the event is going to be the lighting. Events companies will find our mobile lighting towers particularly useful for setting up outdoor areas, marquees and other venues quickly overnight, which is often the only way to meet an event schedule.
Hire or Permanent Mobile Lighting
Mobile lighting can be used in a variety of ways and is both cost effective and easily transportable. Our mobile lighting towers can be hired for a project or permanently installed around a building or site to provide security or flood lights for any open air event or site. We have a mobile lighting solution, allowing you to work or play until late at night or early morning.
Light Towers for Roadworks & Motorway Maintenance
Our light towers is a great way to provide powerful and portable lighting, which can be used for many different applications within a wide variety of industries. This type of lighting is very commonly seen in use at roadsides and on motorways when maintenance work is necessary, light towers can be moved easily wherever it is needed. Night work can be difficult and dangerous if visibility is poor, so having a good supply of powerful and consistent lighting is essential to ensure that site health and safety standards are met.