Modular Buildings, Portable Cabins & Units
At Vinco Sales Ltd, we are committed to meeting the demands of modern accommodation requirements across a vast range of industry sectors. From a single modular building, a multiple storey modular building, to a full accommodation solution, our highly skilled and experienced team will help, whatever the scale of your project.
Vinco Sales Ltd range of single and multi-storey modular buildings and prefabricated buildings are the ideal solution to meet the growing demand for modern and high quality office and accommodation facilities for larger permanent or temporary accommodation.
Our range of modular buildings can be easily relocated from one contract to the next. The internal layout of the modular building can be reconfigured to meet the requirements of the new project.
Vinco Sales Ltd can supply complete modular complexes designed to meet all of these requirements. Any size and type of facility can be designed and manufactured to meet your specifications. These designs may include steel framed, timber sectional, external finishes such as brick finish to timber clad.
All modular building systems provide the facility for individual offices to open plan areas. The areas can be fitted out as conventional offices, conference rooms, toilet/staff amenity areas, changing rooms and catering facilities to all levels.
In addition, they provide an excellent long term investment for:
- Local Authorities
- Business & Commercial
Buildings are delivered to site with all internal finishes and services already fitted. The buildings are installed onto prepared foundations ready for connection to mains services, handover and occupation.
Temporary Portable Buildings & Accommodation
Relocatable Building Installation, Repair & Breakdown
Vinco Sales Ltd can provide installation teams throughout the UK to ensure that you’re portable or modular building is installed professionally and safe. Our main services to our clients are:
- Site surveys/visits
- All of our staff are fully qualified in their field to ensure a safe install
- Up to date training given to our site engineers
- All of our vans are fitted out with the correct materials and health and safety aids
- Health and safety method statements and risk assessments provided
- As a family owned business, service and quality is the main driver behind Vinco Sales Ltd
- All of our portable buildings are pre-delivery inspected before they are sent out into the field
- However, we live in the real world and on occasions things may become loose in transit or even become faulty
- We will not put you off or forget about you we will deliver and attend the site of the faulty unit and rectify the problem.
- Through our approved supplier’s network Vinco Sales Ltd can provide the service to deliver, collect, offload and position your portable accommodation with the correct vehicle and in a safe manner
- Dependent upon your requirement all of our vehicles are fitted with hi-abs that can position the unit alongside its bed and in the position that you require it and saving you the cost of a crane
- For the more difficult locations Vinco Sales Ltd can provide a service for all your lifting and transport requirements
- Once again through our network of approved suppliers we aim to provide a quality crane hire service anywhere in the UK
- Crane hire or contract lifts can be provided complete with site surveys
Vinco Sales Ltd can provide a turnkey package that includes:
- Site Clearance - We can provide an experienced team to prepare the area for the foundations and installation of the portable buildings
- Foundations - Dependent upon site conditions a suitable foundation can be laid for your portable building to position itself on. This may even include ramps, steps or plinths around the building itself
- Services - The installation of services such as mains water, electric, foul and surface water drainage, IT and telephone connections
- Each contract can be surveyed and quoted accordingly to ensure that our clients are getting value for money