Shipping Container Homes
Shipping container homes are a stylish, affordable housing solution whether you are looking for a temporary accommodation solution or a long-term home. Container houses/homes are cheaper to buy and run than a park home or building a home from brick. Container homes can be commissioned very quickly – we can move from commission to delivery in an agreeable time frame.
If you want to move, they are portable and completely self-contained, making relocating easy. You will not be compromising on security, because our steel anti vandal units are vandal-proof and can be fitted with the same standard of locks and burglar alarms as any other home.
There is much more to container homes than a steel box with windows. They are a stylish, modern and green alternative to traditional house building methods.
Our shipping container homes are:
- Available at an agreed time
- High quality
- Cost effective
- Used or brand new
- Usually available without planning permission (would require confirmation from local Council)
Container Housing Units
Our container housing units are completely bespoke and can be produced in 8ft, 10ft, 20ft, and 40ft long. They are beautifully crafted units that are designed to meet your exact standards, and can be built to Building Control Regulations if required. They come fitted with toilet, shower, sleeping, cooking and eating areas, at affordable prices.
They are also modular allowing you to add more units as and when you need them.
Design Your Own Dream Home
You can get involved in the design as little or as much as you like. Our team are ready to work with you to create something to your own specifications and materials, or you can choose one of our tried and tested designs. Whichever option you choose, you will find a wide range of options, finishes, fittings and functions to create shipping container homes.
No Need To Live In A Caravan During A Self Build
Our shipping container homes are ideal for building sites where accommodation is required. If you are rebuilding your home or carrying out extensive refurbishment then purpose built shipping container homes are the solution to sleeping in a caravan or staying in a B&B. Portable and flexible, you can even convert it to a granny annexe or summerhouse once the work is finished and you move back in.
Shipping Container Homes from Around The World
Shipping Container Conversions
Shipping container conversions are a big part of our business. We have undertaken a wide variety of bespoke conversions as standard shipping containers make an ideal structure from which to convert to buildings for many uses including:
- Steel anti vandal offices
- Drying rooms
- Ticket booths
- Allotment buildings
- Music centres
- Hospitality suites
- Or even living accommodation, the list is purely down to your ideas?
We have expanded our workshops based in Herefordshire to ensure that we provide a fast, efficient and quality conversion. Our container conversions can include:
- Windows with shutters
- Single and double doors
- Disabled access
- Fitting of shipping container double doors
- Lining out
- Certified electrics
- All to suit the client’s demands
Temporary Portable Buildings & Accommodation
We sell new and refurbished portable buildings. This type of system and refurbishment is a highly sustainable approach to construction that ensures a cost effective and high specification building. Pre-owned units generate less carbon emissions.
We want to buy portable buildings from you. If you have any portable buildings that you wish to dispose of quickly and efficiently then please contact us. We will arrange a site visit and give you a price to either purchase it from you or remove it from site.
If you do not want to invest in a portable building or cabin but need a building to use on a temporary basis, then the hire of portable buildings is the ideal solution. We offer customers throughout the UK, the option to hire portable buildings and cabins, to suit their needs.
Vinco sales Ltd recycle portable accommodation units, accommodation buildings, storage units, shipping containers and modular buildings. This is a cost effective and environmentally responsible approach to supplying portable accommodation.
Relocatable Building Installation, Repair & Breakdown
Vinco Sales Ltd can provide installation teams throughout the UK to ensure that you’re portable or modular building is installed professionally and safe. Our main services to our clients are:
- Site surveys/visits
- All of our staff are fully qualified in their field to ensure a safe install
- Up to date training given to our site engineers
- All of our vans are fitted out with the correct materials and health and safety aids
- Health and safety method statements and risk assessments provided
- As a family owned business, service and quality is the main driver behind Vinco Sales Ltd
- All of our portable buildings are pre-delivery inspected before they are sent out into the field
- However, we live in the real world and on occasions things may become loose in transit or even become faulty
- We will not put you off or forget about you we will deliver and attend the site of the faulty unit and rectify the problem.
- Through our approved supplier’s network Vinco Sales Ltd can provide the service to deliver, collect, offload and position your portable accommodation with the correct vehicle and in a safe manner
- Dependent upon your requirement all of our vehicles are fitted with hi-abs that can position the unit alongside its bed and in the position that you require it and saving you the cost of a crane
- For the more difficult locations Vinco Sales Ltd can provide a service for all your lifting and transport requirements
- Once again through our network of approved suppliers we aim to provide a quality crane hire service anywhere in the UK
- Crane hire or contract lifts can be provided complete with site surveys
Vinco Sales Ltd can provide a turnkey package that includes:
- Site Clearance - We can provide an experienced team to prepare the area for the foundations and installation of the portable buildings
- Foundations - Dependent upon site conditions a suitable foundation can be laid for your portable building to position itself on. This may even include ramps, steps or plinths around the building itself
- Services - The installation of services such as mains water, electric, foul and surface water drainage, IT and telephone connections
- Each contract can be surveyed and quoted accordingly to ensure that our clients are getting value for money