- New and used effluent tanks available (price on application)
- Painted black
- Fork lift tunnels (optional extra)
- Lifting lugs
- Inlet point
- Outlet point
- Available in 8ft, 12ft & 16ft
- 12ft x 8ft x 1ft deep 575 Imp Gallons (2670Ltr)
- 8ft x 8ft x 1ft deep 385 Imp Gallons (1790Ltr)
- 16ft x 8ft x 1ft deep 770 Imp Gallons (3580Ltr)
- Other sizes available
Temporary Portable Buildings & Accommodation
We sell new and refurbished portable buildings. This type of system and refurbishment is a highly sustainable approach to construction that ensures a cost effective and high specification building. Pre-owned units generate less carbon emissions.
We want to buy portable buildings from you. If you have any portable buildings that you wish to dispose of quickly and efficiently then please contact us. We will arrange a site visit and give you a price to either purchase it from you or remove it from site.
If you do not want to invest in a portable building or cabin but need a building to use on a temporary basis, then the hire of portable buildings is the ideal solution. We offer customers throughout the UK, the option to hire portable buildings and cabins, to suit their needs.
Vinco sales Ltd recycle portable accommodation units, accommodation buildings, storage units, shipping containers and modular buildings. This is a cost effective and environmentally responsible approach to supplying portable accommodation.
Relocatable Building Installation, Repair & Breakdown
Vinco Sales Ltd can provide installation teams throughout the UK to ensure that you’re portable or modular building is installed professionally and safe. Our main services to our clients are:
- Site surveys/visits
- All of our staff are fully qualified in their field to ensure a safe install
- Up to date training given to our site engineers
- All of our vans are fitted out with the correct materials and health and safety aids
- Health and safety method statements and risk assessments provided
- As a family owned business, service and quality is the main driver behind Vinco Sales Ltd
- All of our portable buildings are pre-delivery inspected before they are sent out into the field
- However, we live in the real world and on occasions things may become loose in transit or even become faulty
- We will not put you off or forget about you we will deliver and attend the site of the faulty unit and rectify the problem.
- Through our approved supplier’s network Vinco Sales Ltd can provide the service to deliver, collect, offload and position your portable accommodation with the correct vehicle and in a safe manner
- Dependent upon your requirement all of our vehicles are fitted with hi-abs that can position the unit alongside its bed and in the position that you require it and saving you the cost of a crane
- For the more difficult locations Vinco Sales Ltd can provide a service for all your lifting and transport requirements
- Once again through our network of approved suppliers we aim to provide a quality crane hire service anywhere in the UK
- Crane hire or contract lifts can be provided complete with site surveys
Vinco Sales Ltd can provide a turnkey package that includes:
- Site Clearance - We can provide an experienced team to prepare the area for the foundations and installation of the portable buildings
- Foundations - Dependent upon site conditions a suitable foundation can be laid for your portable building to position itself on. This may even include ramps, steps or plinths around the building itself
- Services - The installation of services such as mains water, electric, foul and surface water drainage, IT and telephone connections
- Each contract can be surveyed and quoted accordingly to ensure that our clients are getting value for money