A mobile lighting tower equipped with a low consumption diesel engine, 4x320W LED ®ﬂoodlights and a digital controller designed by Generac Mobile for speciﬁc use on lighting towers.
Thanks to the telemetric system, the iQ20 is the perfect solution for rental companies looking for a simple remote management system of their rental ﬂeet.
- Telemetric system
- Amoss kit
- Low voltage LED
- Top accessibility
Suitable for these sectors:
- Road Works
- Construction Sites
40% Less Space
Automatic Power Off
- The iQ20 model is equipped with a telemetric system granting a constant remote monitoring of machine parameters: GPS position; machine status; fuel and oil levels; alternator measures; lamps and battery status.
- Thanks to the AMOSS Kit you cannot raise the mast without pulling the handbrake, and the mast automatically lowers is the handbrake is unlocked.
- LED powered with 48 Volts.No more high voltages on external cables. Safety as a must!
- 3 doors for a wider access.2 compass-top doors with «wing» shape provide a complete access to the engine for a safe and convenient maintenance. 1 back door allows the access to the digital control panel.
- Datasheet: iQ20 Light Tower
Tower Lighting for the Construction Industry
Tower lighting can be used in many different industry sectors, the most obvious is the construction industry. Our tower lighting come with tilted heads to provide localising light in one specific area, or illumination around the tower in all directions. Adequate lighting is required by law when conducting outside work, and a mobile tower lighting unit is the ideal equipment to provide adjustable lighting.
Lighting Towers for Events & Festivals
In the summer during festival season one of the key parts of the event is going to be the lighting. Events companies will find our mobile lighting towers particularly useful for setting up outdoor areas, marquees and other venues quickly overnight, which is often the only way to meet an event schedule.
Hire or Permanent Mobile Lighting
Mobile lighting can be used in a variety of ways and is both cost effective and easily transportable. Our mobile lighting towers can be hired for a project or permanently installed around a building or site to provide security or flood lights for any open air event or site. We have a mobile lighting solution, allowing you to work or play until late at night or early morning.
Light Towers for Roadworks & Motorway Maintenance
Our light towers is a great way to provide powerful and portable lighting, which can be used for many different applications within a wide variety of industries. This type of lighting is very commonly seen in use at roadsides and on motorways when maintenance work is necessary, light towers can be moved easily wherever it is needed. Night work can be difficult and dangerous if visibility is poor, so having a good supply of powerful and consistent lighting is essential to ensure that site health and safety standards are met.