The VT-Hybrid is the ﬁrst hybrid light tower in the world. It is equipped with 4x150W high efﬁciency LED ﬂoodlights powered by a rechargeable battery pack.
This light tower guarantees a great reliability and a perfect sustainability. Mobile version with site-tow or road trailer.
- Battery pack
- Backup generator
- Generac LED lamps
- Low noise and carbon dioxide emission
- The longest running time
- Different types of trailer
Suitable for these sectors:
- Road Works
- Construction Sites
40% Less Space
Automatic Power Off
- The VT-Hybrid provides up to 8 hours of continuous operation without carbon dioxide emissions, fuel consumption nor noise, thanks to the battery pack. The special dry batteries are able to be recharged in less than 5 hours and have a guaranteed charge/discharge cycle of more than 4000 hours. The batteries can be recharged from either an external power source or from the built-inbackup generator.
- When the VT-Hybrid has utilized all of the stored energy from the battery pack, the diesel generator will automatically start, providing all the energy required to power the lamps and at the same time recharging the battery pack. When the battery pack is fully recharged, the generator will automatically turn off.
- 4x150 W high efﬁciency LED ﬂoodlights designed by Generac® Mobile.
- When the VT-Hybrid is powered through the battery pack, it is completely silent and doesn’t emit carbon dioxide (CO2).An ideal solution for events and working areas with low noise or CO2 emission requirements.
- Thanks to the hybrid features and the LED lamps, this model can run more than 660 hours without refueling.
- The VT-Hybrid is equipped as standard with a site-tow trailer but as options there are available different types of road trailers with lights, brakes and documents for EU road homologation.
- Datasheet: VT Hybrid Light Tower
Tower Lighting for the Construction Industry
Tower lighting can be used in many different industry sectors, the most obvious is the construction industry. Our tower lighting come with tilted heads to provide localising light in one specific area, or illumination around the tower in all directions. Adequate lighting is required by law when conducting outside work, and a mobile tower lighting unit is the ideal equipment to provide adjustable lighting.
Lighting Towers for Events & Festivals
In the summer during festival season one of the key parts of the event is going to be the lighting. Events companies will find our mobile lighting towers particularly useful for setting up outdoor areas, marquees and other venues quickly overnight, which is often the only way to meet an event schedule.
Hire or Permanent Mobile Lighting
Mobile lighting can be used in a variety of ways and is both cost effective and easily transportable. Our mobile lighting towers can be hired for a project or permanently installed around a building or site to provide security or flood lights for any open air event or site. We have a mobile lighting solution, allowing you to work or play until late at night or early morning.
Light Towers for Roadworks & Motorway Maintenance
Our light towers is a great way to provide powerful and portable lighting, which can be used for many different applications within a wide variety of industries. This type of lighting is very commonly seen in use at roadsides and on motorways when maintenance work is necessary, light towers can be moved easily wherever it is needed. Night work can be difficult and dangerous if visibility is poor, so having a good supply of powerful and consistent lighting is essential to ensure that site health and safety standards are met.
Temporary Portable Buildings & Accommodation
We sell new and refurbished portable buildings. This type of system and refurbishment is a highly sustainable approach to construction that ensures a cost effective and high specification building. Pre-owned units generate less carbon emissions.
We want to buy portable buildings from you. If you have any portable buildings that you wish to dispose of quickly and efficiently then please contact us. We will arrange a site visit and give you a price to either purchase it from you or remove it from site.
If you do not want to invest in a portable building or cabin but need a building to use on a temporary basis, then the hire of portable buildings is the ideal solution. We offer customers throughout the UK, the option to hire portable buildings and cabins, to suit their needs.
Vinco sales Ltd recycle portable accommodation units, accommodation buildings, storage units, shipping containers and modular buildings. This is a cost effective and environmentally responsible approach to supplying portable accommodation.