Nationwide Portable Building Service
Our installation services for modular buildings:
Modular building installation should only ever be attempted by specialists such as Vinco Sales. We offer a complete service:
- Connecting utilities (water, gas, electricity, etc.)
- Drainage connections
- Electrical installation and testing
- Floor finishes
- Furniture and fittings
- Installing and linking fire alarms
Through our approved supplier’s network Vinco sales Ltd can provide the service to deliver, collect, offload and position your portable accommodation with the correct vehicle and in a safe manner.
Dependent upon your requirement all of our vehicles are fitted with hi-abs that can position the unit alongside its bed and in the position that you require it and saving you the cost of a crane.
For the more difficult locations Vinco Sales Ltd can provide a service for all your lifting and transport requirements.
Once again through our network of approved suppliers we aim to provide a quality crane hire service anywhere in the UK.
Crane hire or contract lifts can be provided complete with site surveys.
Vinco Sales Ltd can provide a turnkey package that includes:
- Site Clearance – We can provide an experienced team to prepare the area for the foundations and installation of the portable buildings
- Foundations – Dependent upon site conditions a suitable foundation can be laid for your portable building to position itself on. This may even include ramps, steps or plinths around the building itself
- Services – The installation of services such as mains water, electric, foul and surface water drainage, IT and telephone connections
- Each contract can be surveyed and quoted accordingly to ensure that our clients are getting value for money
As a family owned business, service and quality is the main driver behind Vinco Sales Ltd.
All of our portable buildings are pre-delivery inspected before they are sent out into the field.
However, we live in the real world and on occasions things may become loose in transit or even become faulty.
We will not put you off or forget about you we will deliver and attend the site of the faulty unit and rectify the problem.
We offer a wide range of water storage solutions with various configurations. Please do not hesitate to contact Vinco Sales Ltd with your requirements.
- Available from 300 gallon to 10,000 gallon
- Site water and potable water
- Site and road towable options
- On demand pumps (portable water)
- Electric and petrol pumps (site water)
- High pressure jetter bowsers
- Dust suppression bowers
- High volume tankers (site and portable)
- High volume holding tank
Vinco Sales Ltd can supply a range of bunded tanks and bowsers which can provide added environmental protection by enclosing all pumps, valves, fittings etc inside the bunded area giving full environmental protection.
General specification may include:
- Static tanks available ranging from 45g to 8000g
- Site and road tow bowsers available from 150g to 2000g
- Various pump options available mechanical, electric, petrol and diesel
- Lockable and fully bunded units
- Heavy duty lifting eyes and fork pockets
- Feed and return fittings as standard
- Site level gauge
- Flow meters on request
- Filler points
- Manhole inspection hatch
- Available for Red/White Diesel
- Waste oil tanks available
- Goldrod water filters available on request
- Auto trigger nozzles available on request
- Hose reels