Portable Toilets and Shower Blocks for Campsites
We can supply any configuration of sturdy, long-lasting toilet and shower blocks for campsites.
We sell portable toilets and shower blocks for campsites throughout the UK. We know how important toilets and shower blocks for campsites are; the facilities need to be adequate and spotlessly clean. We offer a wide range of new toilet blocks, used toilet blocks, refurbished toilet blocks, new shower blocks, used shower blocks and refurbished shower blocks with various configurations. You can have stand-alone unisex cubicles, fully DDA compliant disabled toilets, gents and ladies toilets or any combination of them. All facilities blocks can be static or portable.
We design and supply quality toilets & shower blocks for campsites alongside facilities for all applications within the camping, touring caravan and holiday park sectors.
The portable toilet blocks and shower blocks can be built to any configuration you require from 1 toilet upwards, there can be as many partition walls as is needed and the size of the facility can be selected by you. Each building will be different for the requirements of the individual campsite.
- Anti -vandal unit
- Jack leg unit
- Gents cubicles
- Gents urinals
- Wash hand basins
- Ladies toilets
- Disabled toilets
- Shower rooms
- Wet rooms
- Vinyl flooring
- With or without windows
Temporary Portable Buildings & Accommodation
We sell new and refurbished portable buildings. This type of system and refurbishment is a highly sustainable approach to construction that ensures a cost effective and high specification building. Pre-owned units generate less carbon emissions.
We want to buy portable buildings from you. If you have any portable buildings that you wish to dispose of quickly and efficiently then please contact us. We will arrange a site visit and give you a price to either purchase it from you or remove it from site.
If you do not want to invest in a portable building or cabin but need a building to use on a temporary basis, then the hire of portable buildings is the ideal solution. We offer customers throughout the UK, the option to hire portable buildings and cabins, to suit their needs.
Vinco sales Ltd recycle portable accommodation units, accommodation buildings, storage units, shipping containers and modular buildings. This is a cost effective and environmentally responsible approach to supplying portable accommodation.
Relocatable Building Installation, Repair & Breakdown
Vinco Sales Ltd can provide installation teams throughout the UK to ensure that you’re portable or modular building is installed professionally and safe. Our main services to our clients are:
- Site surveys/visits
- All of our staff are fully qualified in their field to ensure a safe install
- Up to date training given to our site engineers
- All of our vans are fitted out with the correct materials and health and safety aids
- Health and safety method statements and risk assessments provided
- As a family owned business, service and quality is the main driver behind Vinco Sales Ltd
- All of our portable buildings are pre-delivery inspected before they are sent out into the field
- However, we live in the real world and on occasions things may become loose in transit or even become faulty
- We will not put you off or forget about you we will deliver and attend the site of the faulty unit and rectify the problem.
- Through our approved supplier’s network Vinco Sales Ltd can provide the service to deliver, collect, offload and position your portable accommodation with the correct vehicle and in a safe manner
- Dependent upon your requirement all of our vehicles are fitted with hi-abs that can position the unit alongside its bed and in the position that you require it and saving you the cost of a crane
- For the more difficult locations Vinco Sales Ltd can provide a service for all your lifting and transport requirements
- Once again through our network of approved suppliers we aim to provide a quality crane hire service anywhere in the UK
- Crane hire or contract lifts can be provided complete with site surveys
Vinco Sales Ltd can provide a turnkey package that includes:
- Site Clearance - We can provide an experienced team to prepare the area for the foundations and installation of the portable buildings
- Foundations - Dependent upon site conditions a suitable foundation can be laid for your portable building to position itself on. This may even include ramps, steps or plinths around the building itself
- Services - The installation of services such as mains water, electric, foul and surface water drainage, IT and telephone connections
- Each contract can be surveyed and quoted accordingly to ensure that our clients are getting value for money