Shipping Containers For Schools
Vinco Sales Ltd offer shipping containers for schools in various sizes and options.
Shipping Containers For Storage at Schools
Shipping containers for schools are a common sight on school grounds and playing fields. Schools always have the need to store additional equipment that is too large to store inside, such as seasonal play and sports items, and extra tables and chairs for special events. Metal storage containers are the ideal solution for storage in the school environment, as they are practical, durable, secure and economical.
Shipping containers for schools include:
- Storage of playground equipment
- Storage of sports equipment
- Mobile classrooms
- Changing rooms
- General storage
- Temporary storage
- Storage of school equipment
- Bike sheds
- Storage of groundswork and maintenance equipment
Flat Packed Storage Containers
An innovative, flexible and cost effective flat packed modular design that offers pure versatility & structural integrity. The containex units arrive flat-packed or can be pre-built at our workshops in Herefordshire prior to delivery.
The VSL-CTX modular units are designed to be completely flexible and the style of build allows for all the panels to be removed and installed to suit our client’s demands. The modular sections can be a stand-alone single unit or can be added to at a later date to form a larger complex that suits all your accommodation requirements. At the end of its use at one location the building can then be disassembled and flat packed ready for its next requirement be it a single bay or added to a larger complex. All containex units meet ISO requirements, consisting of robust galvanised frames.
Vinco Sales Ltd offer hire and sale options for shipping containers for schools.
A variety of space solutions ready to be used:
- Easy interchangeable wall panels made of galvanised metal sheet profiles
- Excellent heat and sound insulation
- Various extra equipment available
- Robust steel frame with container corners and forklift pockets
- CEE exterior sockets, embedded in the container frame
- Office cabins can also be supplied as flat packed Transpack Cabins
- Up to 10 cabins can be loaded onto one truck
- Cost saving due to DIY assembly or we can supply our experienced team to install for you
- Expandable at any time
- Buildings up to 3 storey
- Individual floor layout
- A robust construction is guaranteed by the massive steel frame
- Easily interchangeable wall panels with galvanised steel skins provide for an excellent appearance over the years
- High quality heat and sound insulation guarantee comfort
- Double glazed PVC windows with integrated roller shutters are exceptionally user friendly
- The external dimensions of the CTX cabins match the ISO standard and can therefore easily be transported
- Recessed CEE Power connectors
CTX sanitary W/C cabins:
- Hygiene and cleanliness at the highest level
- Quick assembly on site
- Promptly usable
- Robust steel construction
- High quality insulation
- Complete and comfortable equipment in various versions
- Fresh water instead of chemicals
- Various equipment options possible (e.g including showers)
Temporary Portable Buildings & Accommodation
We sell new and refurbished portable buildings. This type of system and refurbishment is a highly sustainable approach to construction that ensures a cost effective and high specification building. Pre-owned units generate less carbon emissions.
We want to buy portable buildings from you. If you have any portable buildings that you wish to dispose of quickly and efficiently then please contact us. We will arrange a site visit and give you a price to either purchase it from you or remove it from site.
If you do not want to invest in a portable building or cabin but need a building to use on a temporary basis, then the hire of portable buildings is the ideal solution. We offer customers throughout the UK, the option to hire portable buildings and cabins, to suit their needs.
Vinco sales Ltd recycle portable accommodation units, accommodation buildings, storage units, shipping containers and modular buildings. This is a cost effective and environmentally responsible approach to supplying portable accommodation.
Relocatable Building Installation, Repair & Breakdown
Vinco Sales Ltd can provide installation teams throughout the UK to ensure that you’re portable or modular building is installed professionally and safe. Our main services to our clients are:
- Site surveys/visits
- All of our staff are fully qualified in their field to ensure a safe install
- Up to date training given to our site engineers
- All of our vans are fitted out with the correct materials and health and safety aids
- Health and safety method statements and risk assessments provided
- As a family owned business, service and quality is the main driver behind Vinco Sales Ltd
- All of our portable buildings are pre-delivery inspected before they are sent out into the field
- However, we live in the real world and on occasions things may become loose in transit or even become faulty
- We will not put you off or forget about you we will deliver and attend the site of the faulty unit and rectify the problem.
- Through our approved supplier’s network Vinco Sales Ltd can provide the service to deliver, collect, offload and position your portable accommodation with the correct vehicle and in a safe manner
- Dependent upon your requirement all of our vehicles are fitted with hi-abs that can position the unit alongside its bed and in the position that you require it and saving you the cost of a crane
- For the more difficult locations Vinco Sales Ltd can provide a service for all your lifting and transport requirements
- Once again through our network of approved suppliers we aim to provide a quality crane hire service anywhere in the UK
- Crane hire or contract lifts can be provided complete with site surveys
Vinco Sales Ltd can provide a turnkey package that includes:
- Site Clearance - We can provide an experienced team to prepare the area for the foundations and installation of the portable buildings
- Foundations - Dependent upon site conditions a suitable foundation can be laid for your portable building to position itself on. This may even include ramps, steps or plinths around the building itself
- Services - The installation of services such as mains water, electric, foul and surface water drainage, IT and telephone connections
- Each contract can be surveyed and quoted accordingly to ensure that our clients are getting value for money