Business self storage provides a flexible alternative to renting commercial premises on a short or long term basis. Our storage units are ideal for surplus stock, furniture, machinery, tools, and archiving or simply your office equipment if you are between premises.
As a document storage provider, we make it simple to move and store your business records off-site. You pack your archive documents; they are stored in our secure storage facilities where they will be located in a clean and dry environment.
We are a self storage company that specialises in storage services, containers, lockers and space rental in Hereford, Herefordshire. As a family owned business, it’s our priority to provide you with the very best customer care. Whether you require our local storage facilities whilst you are moving home, home improvements, or just need to store stuff; our expert team at Vinco Ltd are here to help.
- Moving home or looking to de-clutter whilst you refurbish or decorate?
- Moving abroad and want to keep your cherished items safe?
- Need to store your business archive paperwork?
- Are you a student looking to store books, furniture etc whilst you are on leave?
- Do you work from home and need to store your stock?
At Vinco Sales we can help with all of your storage needs. Call one of our team on 01981 540 899 for a full quotation.
WHY CHOOSE US?
Clean & Secure
We want to be a leader in portable storage and accommodation solutions to customers everywhere.
We pride ourselves on our quality customer service and offer you competitive self storage prices in Hereford and Herefordshire.
Business Or Private Use
For health and safety reasons, no hazardous materials can be stored within our self storage units such as; gas bottles, aerosols, paints and flammable goods.
- Sales inventory storage
- Excess Inventory
- Medical and Legal Records
- Mobile Equipment
- Campaign Materials
- Theatrical Scenery and Props
- Retail Seasonal Decorations
- Retail Fixtures
- Landscaping Equipment
- Contractor Supplies
- Tools and Plant
- Resale Products
- Decluttering your House or Garage
- House Items During a Remodel
- Prepare a House for Sale
- Change of Lifestyle (Upsizing, Downsizing, Divorce, Retirement)
- Furniture, Clothes, Files
- Sporting Equipment
- Automobiles and Motorcycles
- School Books and Supplies
- Snowboards and Skies
- Rock Climbing Equipment
- Camping Gear
- Kayaks and Canoes
- Microwaves and Refrigerators
- Use a thick dark coloured marker to label the contents of every box. Guessing what's in each box later is just a hassle!
- Make sure to clearly mark boxes that should be handled or stacked a certain way, especially items like glassware, frames or lamps or anything else that might be easily damaged.
- It is recommended that you use four small to medium-sized boxes for every one large. You can use smaller boxes for heavy items like books and dishes and large boxes for lighter items like clothing, towels, blankets, etc.
- Live plants or animals
- Petrol or Diesel
- Flammable materials
- Aerosol cans