Safe, Robust Staircases & Steps
We can design, build and install internal & external steel staircases nationwide. Whether you need static or mobile steel staircases for:
- Safety regulated environments
- Commercial buildings
- Industrial buildings
- Domestic buildings
All of our steel fabrications can be tailored to meet your requirements.
We can manufacture steel staircases of various sizes and designs including:
- Straight steel staircases
- Spiral staircases
- Winding staircases
- Outdoor staircases
- Internal staircases
- Industrial staircases
- Open or closed fire escapes
- Internal fire escapes
- External fire escape
Mobile Steel Staircases
We manufacture fully mobile steel staircases in various sizes and for various applications. We manufacture stairs that are fully portable for which are ideal for self storage areas where shipping containers are double stacked and regular mobile public access is required. They are also ideal as high level maintenance work platform guaranteeing safety at height working conditions for the operator.
13 Tread Steel Staircase:
- 13 tread steel staircase complete with landing, handrails and poles
- Staircases are universal and can be fitted left or right handed dependent upon the site setup
- Handrails are fitted to both sides of the staircase as standard with the landing being universal
2 Tread Extension:
- A 2 tread extension can be supplied to be added to an existing 13 tread staircase to gain that extra length required for jack leg accommodation
3 Tread Steps:
- 3 tread steel steps to include platform and handrails can be used to gain access to toilet blocks that are situated above effluent tanks
Temporary Portable Buildings & Accommodation
We sell new and refurbished portable buildings. This type of system and refurbishment is a highly sustainable approach to construction that ensures a cost effective and high specification building. Pre-owned units generate less carbon emissions.
We want to buy portable buildings from you. If you have any portable buildings that you wish to dispose of quickly and efficiently then please contact us. We will arrange a site visit and give you a price to either purchase it from you or remove it from site.
If you do not want to invest in a portable building or cabin but need a building to use on a temporary basis, then the hire of portable buildings is the ideal solution. We offer customers throughout the UK, the option to hire portable buildings and cabins, to suit their needs.
Vinco sales Ltd recycle portable accommodation units, accommodation buildings, storage units, shipping containers and modular buildings. This is a cost effective and environmentally responsible approach to supplying portable accommodation.
Relocatable Building Installation, Repair & Breakdown
Vinco Sales Ltd can provide installation teams throughout the UK to ensure that you’re portable or modular building is installed professionally and safe. Our main services to our clients are:
- Site surveys/visits
- All of our staff are fully qualified in their field to ensure a safe install
- Up to date training given to our site engineers
- All of our vans are fitted out with the correct materials and health and safety aids
- Health and safety method statements and risk assessments provided
- As a family owned business, service and quality is the main driver behind Vinco Sales Ltd
- All of our portable buildings are pre-delivery inspected before they are sent out into the field
- However, we live in the real world and on occasions things may become loose in transit or even become faulty
- We will not put you off or forget about you we will deliver and attend the site of the faulty unit and rectify the problem.
- Through our approved supplier’s network Vinco Sales Ltd can provide the service to deliver, collect, offload and position your portable accommodation with the correct vehicle and in a safe manner
- Dependent upon your requirement all of our vehicles are fitted with hi-abs that can position the unit alongside its bed and in the position that you require it and saving you the cost of a crane
- For the more difficult locations Vinco Sales Ltd can provide a service for all your lifting and transport requirements
- Once again through our network of approved suppliers we aim to provide a quality crane hire service anywhere in the UK
- Crane hire or contract lifts can be provided complete with site surveys
Vinco Sales Ltd can provide a turnkey package that includes:
- Site Clearance - We can provide an experienced team to prepare the area for the foundations and installation of the portable buildings
- Foundations - Dependent upon site conditions a suitable foundation can be laid for your portable building to position itself on. This may even include ramps, steps or plinths around the building itself
- Services - The installation of services such as mains water, electric, foul and surface water drainage, IT and telephone connections
- Each contract can be surveyed and quoted accordingly to ensure that our clients are getting value for money